Son-in-Law's Fantasy


I couldn’t help but fantasize about my mother-in-law.  So curvy, so FEMALE, I kept wondering what it would like to BE her. Not have sex with her but to have her body, her brain, her hormones… 

I don’t know how it happened but I woke up this morning in her body, feeling her husband’s cock sliding into my pussy, feeling her tits wobbling on my chest… feeling every inch of her soft flesh from the inside of her body as her rolling orgasms overwhelm my brain!

Hearing her husband behind me as he fucks me, he says, "Good moring, Linda sweetheart!" 

Oh my god! I'M LINDA! I hear her voice coming from my mouth as I say, "mmmm… wake me up like this anytime lover! I love being your wife!"

I’m Linda Collins now, and I hope I never go back! She can be the young man and I’ll be the mother-in-law!

Comments