Living as a 1950's Housewife



I always loved the idea of traditional marriage, where the man is in control and the woman is supportive and submissive to her man.  When I discovered I could create realities where my fantasies are real, I leapt at the chance to live in a male dominated world modeled on the 1950s. I created the perfect home and wife and pushed the button to transport myself to my new life as lord and master of my home.

Except… something went wrong, and I didn’t transform into the rugged man of the house, but instead I’m the curvy lady of the house!  I found myself with wide hips, a narrow waist and two perfect tits on MY chest.  I was naked but I had just made up my face and I could taste the lipstick on my lips and smell the perfume on my skin.

I was trying to remember the recall code to get the hell out of here when my husband walked in and all the mental conditioning kicked in. My heart raced, my nipples crinkled, and I melted. This is MY husband and I am here to be his helper, to serve him, and to bear his children and I would never leave my place as his wife.

I sat at my vanity thinking, I should use the codes to return to my reality, I’m sure I didn’t want to be the submissive wife to this big, strong, wonderful man…  I’m so lucky to have him and I’ll do anything to keep him happy!

Comments