Just Another Whore in the Window



I didn’t want to fuck the whores in Amsterdam, I wanted to BE a whore in Amsterdam, so I made a deal with one of the girls to became her twin and buy her identity. 

The surgery and hormones gave me her face and her body,  my hair died and styled to match hers, voice training to sound like her… Her clothes, her apartment, her ID are all mine now and she’s retired in the islands somewhere with the money I had earned when I was a man.

I feel her in her sexy lingerie clinging to my curves… I’m on display standing in her window, I have become her and taken her place and her job… I’m just another prostitute behind the glass… fucking strangers for money… 

Looking out the glass I see you looking and you don’t even recognize me… I can’t wait to be your whore… to feel your cock slide into my pussy… I’m not Ethan anymore, I’m Ellie, I’m just another whore in the window...


Comments