I'd go for you if I could

It was intermission at the theater and my date said she had to pee... "I have to pee, but I hate standing in line for the ladies room!"

I made the old joke, "I'd go for you if I could!"

But she didn't take it as a joke, she said, "You’re sweet, and thank you, you can pee for me!"



A disporienting SWAP and suddenly I was the woman who needed to pee!  She shoo-ed me off to the lobby while she stayed in the theater in my body (with my perfectly okay bladder I might add!)


I can’t believe she traded bodies with me so she didn’t have to pee, I thought as I walked to the ladies restroom. I feel so exposed in her dress with these breasts on display but I really do need to pee!  And she’s right it’s a zoo over here by the women’s restroom!


 As I lifted her skirt to sit on the toilet to pee I got another surprise! Omg! She… I mean I’m not wearing panties! Does that mean she’s planning on having sex with me tonight?  Or, oh shit, will she change us back or am I going to have to have sex AS her tonight?

Maybe peeing isn't the only thing I'm going to do for her!

Comments