I Won't Complain Like Her


My wife and I made a bet that each other’s lives were easier. We traded bodies and everything in our lives and the first one to complain loses.

She really thought her period was going to freak me out and I admit it was weird getting cramps and then starting to bleed, but there is no way I’m going to lose the bet. 

While she was shaving her manly scruff, trying not to wince or cut herself, I casually got out of the shower, enjoying the feeling of having her breasts swaying free on my chest while I wrapped a towel around my hair and swooped it up like I had been doing it my whole life, then I asked my “husband” to hand me a tampon.

"Oh dear, I seem to be having my period. Could you be a dear and hand me a tampon, sweetie? Oh, I’m fine, thank you, it’s just something we women have to deal with!"

She watched as I unwrapped it and slid it into MY pussy, rinse my hands and sashay out of the bathroom.

I’m totally winning this bet!


Comments