I Can Stop Anytime


It started with just using the spell to see what it was like to be a woman.  It was so different, a little scary and vulnerable but… it was nice to have men interested in me in a way I had never felt before.  I didn’t really think about it when I started dating, it was just part of the experience. I always changed back and made it to work, but my time as Linda was so wonderful that I found myself spending more time as her than as me.

Paul is really a wonderful guy, and maybe I’m leading him on, but I can tell I make him happy. REALLY happy!  I probably shouldn’t have taken my vacation time to go on that trip with him, but he’s very well off and we’ve been staying in such nice hotels, I don’t even mind when people think we’re married.

I can stop anytime.  I just… mmm… need a few more experiences! Like, um… maybe marriage and children… 


Comments