Having MILF Fantasies

Tommy used a spell to swap place with his Mrs. Jensen, his MILFY next door neighbor.  He was just going to check out her curvy body, but then he started playing with her toys…

Oh wow! he thought, I can see all of  her, but… mmm… I can feel everything she feels too!  I wonder what she fantasizes about when she plays with her pussy like this?


He started thinking about what he would do if he was there with this sexy woman, and suddenly his fantasy shifted… 

"Oh Tommy! Fuck me with that young hard cock!" he called out in her voice as he thought, So hot! I sound like her when I call out!  I can almost feel HIS cock in my pussy!


He didn’t hear the door open, and Mrs Jensen, in his body, come into the room! He sat up, covering up like a woman would, flushed and embarrassed.

As he saw his real body he thought to himself, Omg so embarrassing, but why is looking at my own body making me hotter?

"Are you having fun in my body, Tommy?" asked the real Mrs. Jensen.

"MRS. JENSEN!" Tommy exclaimed,  "I’m so sorry, I… um got carried away..."

"I heard you calling out, what were you fantasizing about in my body?"


"Um… well… I found your vibrator… and I… was pretending it was my cock…" said Tommy.

"It’s a nice cock, isn’t it?  Young and hard… I like the way I can feel it getting hard looking at you."

"Oh god, why can’t I stop thinking about my cock?"

"You mean MY cock, don’t you? Do you want to see MY cock, Mrs. Jensen?"

"Yes… um.. “Tommy” may I please see your cock?"

He was feeling so flushed, so aroused, but all he could think about was what it would be like to play with his old cock, from outside… as Mrs. Jensen!


Suddenly Mrs. Jensen took off all her clothes and stood in front of Tommy, roles reversed, Tommy was the MILF and Mrs. Jensen the eager young man!

Mrs Jensen teased Tommy, "How does it feel to be the needy older woman playing with a young cock?"

"I shouldn’t want this so badly but it feel so right to touch it and…"


The real Mrs. Jensen knew exactly what she was doing to poor Tommy in her body, treating him like a horny MILF, making Tommy behave like a horny MILF, making Tommy believe he IS a horny MILF…

"That’s it, Mrs. Jensen give into your dirty little fantasies about the next-door boy."

"I’m not Mrs. Jensen… but… just one little taste…"

"Of course you’re Mrs. Jensen! You’re a super hot MILF!"

All Tommy could think was, All her fantasies are in my head! When she called me a hot MILF I think I came a little!


On his knees in Mrs. Jensen’s body, Tommy is lost in the sensations of his own cock slipping in and out of his feminine mouth, feeling his pussy get wetter and… needier

"You’ve always loved young hard cocks, haven’t you, MRS. JENSEN?" she continued to tease the young man in her mature body.

Tommy found himself responding like Mrs. Jensen would have, "You have such a nice cock!" while thinking, He looks so young and handsome… no! wait! That’s MY body! Mmm… but this feels soooo good!


It’ a shame Tommy didn’t know that Mrs. Jensen was well versed in body swaps and had decided it was time to start young and male.  Tommy was losing himself to her body, and soon to her life!

"It feels so good to fuck you, MRS JENSEN. You’re so lucky to be such a hot MILF!"

"Ohgodohgodohgod! It feels sooo good to be fucked like this! You can come over and fuck me anytime!"

"Oh I WILL, Mrs Jensen! But you have to call me by MY name first!"

"OH YES TOMMY! FUCK ME TOMMY!"

Tommy's will crumbling as he thinks, I love being fucked like this! I need this!  Calling her my name feels so right!


As Mrs. Jensen came with Tommy’s cock, Tommy started to forget he ever swapped bodies.  He’s now a hot middle aged woman who fucks the boys in the neighborhood when her husband is out of town.  And Mrs. Jensen has a whole new life as Tommy in front of “him.”

"You’re a beautiful woman, Mrs. Jenssen, thank you for letting me fuck you!"

Tommy found himself responding in character, "You’re such a good boy to me, Tommy! Cum fuck me anytime!" Inside his thoughts were swirling, Wait… I should swap back… back… back? No… wait.. I’m Anna Jensen… I’m the sexy next-door MILF… he’s such a good boy 



 Tommy never remembered his old life but spent a lot of time with Mrs. Jensen’s toy drawer and sometimes some of Tommy’s old friends! As he laid back on her bed with a dildo deep inside the new Mrs Jensen thought, Oh god Tommy was such a good fuck!  I hope he comes back sometime! But I love my husband’s cock too, and I can’t wait for him to get back from his trip!

-------

This is a followup to the story Becoming the Next Door MILF after someone asked if I could make it into a series.  I'm very glad they asked and that I did!

Comments