Draining His Masculinity


 I met this really big guy at a bar and we got to chatting.  I’m not a small guy but he made me feel practically tiny and somehow submissive to him.  I’m not gay, but I couldn’t resist him when he took me home from the bar. Something about him was so commanding, so forceful, so masculine.

The changes started almost as soon as he touched me; I could feel my masculinity draining away, making me feel weak and somehow female. Then the physical changes started and I really started. He explained it was a spell he uses to stay fit and as strong and manly as he his… he literally drains other men of their masculinity and leaves them as soft, submissive women.

My cock disappeared and his wonderful male member slipped into my waiting pussy as he said, "Everything that made you a man is mine now, forever!"

He was fucking the man right out of me and taking it for himself!  And somehow....  I see him so differently now. He’s everything a woman wants in a man, and I feel so feminine and girly around him I want to stay with him like this forever!


Comments

  1. I saw this guy, in a bar, I didn't know why, but there was something about him, that I was dawned to him, the strangely I wasn't gay, I followed like I knew him, when I got to his place, I don't know why or how that he kissed me, within those minutes or hours things happen to me, it was like I drawn to him , I wanted him, when touches, I felt my masculinity slowly drain away, and when he entered me with his manhood, I squealed, that enjoyed like a woman, I noticed him looked more manly , then what happen I forgot that I was, I was, what I thinking, I loved the way, he penetrated me like a women, But what would I be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment