The New Church Lady

Larry loved to dress up and even pretended to be a woman online. The crazy church in town found out about his kink and their solution to men who pretend to be women is to turn them into proper Christian wives for the older, single men in the parish.

He found himself transformed and manhandled by Bob in the church foyer after a wedding ceremony that made Larry a wife! "What have you done to me? Why do I have breasts?!? What happened to my voice?"

Bob said, "WE DON’T TAKE TO QUEERS AROUND HERE, BUT DOC SET YOU RIGHT, YOU’LL BE A GOOD CHRISTIAN WIFE NOW!"

Bob volunteered to marry and train the new woman in all the ways of the Patriarch, teaching Larry his role as a dutiful church wife through bible verse and fucking

"WIVES, BE SUBMISSIVE TO YOUR OWN HUSBANDS AS UNTO THE LORD. FOR THE HUSBAND IS THE HEAD OF THE WIFE, JUST AS CHRIST IS THE HEAD AND SAVIOR OF THE CHURCH, WHICH IS HIS BODY. Ephesians 5 22-24"

"I can’t be a wife, I’m a man!"

Bob laughed and pulled down Larry's panties, revealing a wet vagina. "You ain’t never been a man, little wifey of mine.  My cock in your cunt proves it!"

The sensations of being overpowered and having a cock go deep inside eventually wore Larry down and he submitted to his husband. He thought to himself, this can’t be happening! I’m really a wife and church lady! as he heard himself cry out, "OH SO DEEP!  I AM your dutiful wife serving my husband!"


Done fucking his wife, Bob helped Larry, now Linda, back into her dress. "Let’s get you cleaned up and out there witnessing! Then you come back and make me dinner."

As Larry felt the dress tighten around his breasts, she became Linda forever.  Mrs. Robert Johnson, a good Christian wife, all she could say was, "yes dear" as she thought over and over in her head  I am Mrs Robert Johnson. I am a good Christian. I obey my husband…"



 Mrs. Johnson now preaches against the sins of homosexuality and unnatural urges

"Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. Romans 1:26"

Comments