The New Cheerlader -- Bodyswapped and Brainwashed!


Cindy was tired of being a cheerleader, so she swapped bodies and lives with the quarterback, Mike. As much as Mike tried to fight it, the brainwashing overwhelmed him and he became Cindy for good!

He couldn't help himself, as he let Cindy's boyfriend fuck him.. Legs spread with Justin's cock inside his pussy, the brainwashing thoughts kept running through his now pretty head drowing out his own thoughts... I'm Cindy... I need Justin to fuck me... I love Justin's cock... I AM Cindy.. I'm just a silly teen girl... STOP IT'S MIKE IN HERE! I'e always been Cindy... 

Comments

  1. Cindy was tired of being a cheerleader, a girl, she could be better what the quarterback, so she choice Mike, she made her plans. When she was ready to swapped with him. But when it was done, She made sure the Mike couldn't find away to change back, so she added brainwashed that he is now Cindy, she wanted Mike to give it to her allot , each time Cindy had those doubts , so Mike gave Cindy some more insensitive so she would remember, Mike want to remember.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment