Extreme Wife Swap


Our neighbors were swingers, and they talked my wife and me into a little foursome fun one night.  Sometime in the night when I was fucking the neighbor’s wife, Eva, we swapped places! I couldn’t say anything and acted just like her, even going home in her body with her husband!

It turns out they’re some kind of kinky body swappers and Eva wanted to be a man and fuck my wife every night! Her husband makes me watch them fuck while he fucks me in Eva’s body. 

My very female body on display as he slips is dick into my pussy, he whispers, "See? Your wife doesn’t even know that’s my wife in your body fucking her. She looks so happy and she’s never going to know you’re here in Eva’s body, that Eva is fucking her with your cock. She’ll never know you’re over here with my cock deep in your pussy!"

He plans to swap me with my wife next and leave me stranded as her for the rest of my life!


Comments