Turned into the Rancher's Hot Wife

Johnny was working on Dan’s ranch for the season, but something was happening… he was getting more feminine every day until he looked more like a Janie than a Johnny.  Only Dan doesn’t seem to mind much that his ranch hand is looking more like a ranch wife!

"The doc says I shouldn’t have been using my bare hands with that cattle feed…  I’ve been getting huge doses of estrogen and that’s why I’m getting so soft and feminine lookin…"  said Johnny to Dan.

"I kinda like the changes, Johhny."

Turns out the guys at the Feed-n-Seed all thought that Dan had gotten himself a mail-order bride, a very pretty one at that.  Dan let them all believe that Johnny was actually Janie, his new bride. He had been lonely since his wife, Mary, had that awful accident and passed away and Johnny WAS awfully pretty.

Dan looke at the feminized Johnny and said, "All the fellers in town think I got myself a mail order bride, and I’m not tellin’ them otherwise."

"You mean they think I’m a girl?" Jonny asked. "They think I'm YOUR girl?"

"Well, I reckon you kinda ARE my girl already, and if’n you’re willin’… my wife!"


"Wife? But, Dan, I’m your buddy and ranch hand! I ain’t no bride! They all think I’m your wife now? What if folks found out?"

The hormones in the feed hadn’t just changed Johnny’s body… he was more submissive… more willing to let Dan take the lead.  He could see himself slipping into the role of Dan’s wife, but needed a strong hand to lead him there. Dan’s strong hand.

"Let’s just take a look at how much 'not a woman' you are!" said Dan. "I’m tellin’ ya, the boys at the old Feed-n-Seed are jealous I got myself such a hot wife! I’ll bet we could go to the square dance and no one would be the wiser!"


Johnny had developed a lot under the influences of the bovine hormones, so much he had started wearing Mary’s old bras that he had found in a box. It was going to be hard to convince Dan that Johnny wasn’t going to pass as Janie at town socials!

"Hell, Johhny, you’re wearin’ a BRA! And fillin’ it out mighty nicely too! Just like a good wifey should!"

"My nipples were getting all sensitive and I kept bouncing’ around so I borrowed some of Mary’s old things…"

"Mary’s long gone, you just go ahead and wear her things any time you want, Janie. But first, I want to see what my bride has up top!" he said as he started to removed Johnny's bra.


"You’re serious about treatin’ me like  I’m a woman, and your wife?"

"Oh darlin’ with you lookin’ like that I’m getting more serious by the second! You’re gonna keep mixing that cattle feed by hand and I’ll be the best husband a man can be to such a pretty bride!"

"Oh Dan, you’re makin’ me want to be a woman for you… YOUR woman!"


"You ARE my woman, Janie, no goin’ back to bein’ Johnny for you!"

As Dan pulled Johnny’s lips to his, Johnny’s brain switched off and his heart opened. He knew Dan wanted him, wanted HER, and Johnny wanted to be Janie for her husband.


Feeling Dan's big cock come free, Johnny did what he felt a good wife would want to do for her husband and took it in his hand, moving his lips to the waiting cock.  He thought to himself, "If I do this there’s no turning back!"


Dan was the happiest rancher on earth, "OHHH YEAH, That’s my good little wifey!"

As Dan’s cock slipped into Janie’s mouth, a switch was thrown in Johnny's mind… Johnny was lost forever… Janie was loving the taste and feel of her husband’s cock.

"Who am I tryin’ to fool?" he thought, "There’s no gon’ back…  I’m Dan's wife now!


Dan could feel Johnny’s will slipping, and he knew how to train his filly! He said to his pretty bride, "You’re going to be a good wife and take care of your husband !"

The words echoed in Janie's mind, "I’m going to be a good wife and take care of my husband~"


Turns out Dan had it planned all along. Johnny should have been angry, but Janie was actually flattered! "You came out perfect, Janie. I knew those hormones would make you into a pretty lady and I never told you because I wanted you as my wife the whole time! Now there’s never any goin’ back for you!"

"oh god… you did this on purpose! That’s so… perfect honey. You made me, I’m yours!

The more control Dan took, the more he emasculated Johnny, the more feminine and submissive Janie became, losing herself in her role of the rancher’s little lady

"I’ll put a band on those shriveled balls like we do the steer and make you all flat like a woman should be down there!"

Janie yelled, "YES! Castrate me! You’re the  only bull on the ranch! Be my big stud!"


No one ever saw Johnny again, but Dan’s wife Janie was the envy of all the cowboys in the land!


 "I love my little wifey!"

"Thank you for making me… yours..."

Comments