Living his Fantasy as a Sexy Maid

Nigel had a secret, and the sexy maid in the latex outfit was driving him wild.  Not that he wanted her, but he couldn't help but share his secret with her.

The powerful man almost meekly asked, "Can I share something, um, intimate about myself with you, Clara?"

"Of course, Sir," she replied.

"I’ve always had this fantasy, you see… um… to trade places with my maid..."

Clara's heart raced, she had a single chance to use a spell her grandmother had taught her.  She said, "If you really wish it, I can make it true."

"You can? How?"

"We simply look into each other’s eyes and repeat 'I give you my body and life.'"

"Let’s try it!"


The Master of the hosue looked deeply into the maid's eyes and as their eyes locked, they said in unison:

I GIVE YOU MY BODY AND LIFE


They repeated it and they began to shift... their souls moving from one body to the other, making their faces shift and move, Nigel looking for a moment like Clara and Clara looking for a moment like Nigel...
I GIVE YOU MY BODY AND LIFE


I GIVE YOU MY BODY AND LIFE


And it was done.  To all outward appearances they were who they appeared to be, but then Clara, from Nigel's body and with his voice and confidence said, "YES! It worked! Now you’re the maid Clara and I’m the strong, rich and powerful Nigel Parkdale!"

Nigel felt himself in Clara's soft weak body, he hadn't thought it would really work, and he was realizaing what he had done, what he had give up for his fantasy! "Wha? Oh no! but it was just a fantasy… I don’t really want to be a penniless girl!"


"But you ARE a girl. Only a silly girl would give up the strength and power that I have now!" came the deep, rich tones from his former body.  Clara continued, "Feel how weak you are! Feel the dress clinging to your curvy body. Feel your soft tits hanging from your chest. Feel your little twat in those panites. Feel your feet in those heels.  Feel me dominating you.  So tell me, what does that make you?"

Nigel found himself on his knees in Clara's body and sexy outfit, his mind spinning.  He thought, This feels so amazing! Am I really Clara? and could only reply to the man standing over him, "It makes me a silly little girl..."


He felt a hard THWAP on his butt as Clara spanked him! OW! I should fight to trade back but she’s so dominant!

The commanding voice said menacingly, "A silly little girl... WHAT?"

"I’m a silly little girl SIR!"


Being rich and in charge was turing Clara on, and now that she had Nigel's virile body she found herself with a raging hard-on.  A hard-on that she could satify with the submissive little maid in front of her who used to be Nigel, but was just a fuck toy now!

Slipping her hard cock into Nigel's mouth , she said, "Now show me how grateful you are to me for granting your fantasy and letting you be a helpless maid for the rest of your life!"

As the cock slipped between his lips, Nigel found himself gently and eagerly pleasing the man in front of him.  I don’t want to suck her cock, but it’s  always been my fantasy to be trapped as the maid and used like one! It feels so good to be her!


Pulling her cock from Nigel's pretty mouth, Clara walked around to the maid's raised bottom and slipped her cock deep into Nigel's pussy. "You submit so easily, CLARA! I’m going to enjoy being the rich and powerful Nigel Parkdale and you will be my perfect maid! Now tell me who and what you are…"

"I am Clara, the maid Sir," Nigel whimpered thinking, She’s literally fucking the man out of me!

"And who am I?"

"You are my Master, Nigel Parkdale!"

With one final thrust the new Nigel Parkdale came deeply inside of the new Clara, their roles completely reversed, their bodies and lives exchanged. 


The deep voice of Nigel Parkdale commanded the weak maid. "Thank you, Clara. Show your devotion and return to YOUR duties." 

As the last of the old Nigel faded, the only thoughts in the maid's mind were, I am Clara the maid. HE is Nigel Parkdale, my Master and the new Clara said to her Master, "I am yours to command,  Sir."



The scene returned to what it looked like before, with the Master of the house talking on his phone and the maid cleaning in her sexy little uniform... No one would ever know they traded places, not even Nigel's friend Bob, who loved to borrow the maid Clara for some rough sex. 
 

Comments