Doing Her Chores

Cindy and Tom were arguing about household chores... Cindy said, "I would fix the garage door myself, but I don’t have your strength!"

"Ugh, I hate that door…" said Tom. "I’d rather do your chores, Cindy!"

"Then let’s use the amulet and trade places, you can do compter work and I can use your muscles to do man’s work!"

"Fine. I’ll enjoy being in your pampered body for a day!"

Cindy used the magic and they were both pulled from their bodies, Tom's astral soul shrinking to fit his wife's smaller body as Cindy's soul expanded to fit Tom's body. 

Tom started to panic and called in his astral voice, "Oh my god! I’m being sucked into your body!"

"Don’t fight it, sweetie, feel it become your body!" Cindy replied as she settled into her husband's form.

"I never thought I’d see this view!" Tom said as he looked down at his new breatsts and then exclaimed, "Oh wow! I even sound like you!"

"You ARE me for now, so stop perving on your own sexy body and let’s get our chores done!"


Cleaning up the kitchen in Cindy's body gave Tom an amazing view of his wife's huge tits.  He thought to himself, "So weird walking around with her breasts bouncing on my chest… it’s kind of turning me on!"

He headed to the bedroom to collect the laundry and found his wife in his body with her pants down jacking of what used to be Tom's massive cock!


"I thought you were going to fix the garage door?" Tom said from the doorway.

"Ooh my god! I’m so sorry! I just… god it feels so good and looking at you… it makes it harder!"


Getting turned on by the sight of his own cock, Tom said, "That’s okay sweetie, being in your body is turning me on too! I like that you like having the cock… Let me show you how good it can feel…."


Tom laid down with his breasts falling out of his top and Cindy said, "You are turning me on so much, Tom!"

With no trace of Tom's inflection, sounding just like Cindy, Tom said, "Call me Cindy!"

And the male body Cindy was in made her reply in a very masculine way with, "Oh god yes. I’M Tom now!"


Taking his old cock into his mouth, Tom seductively said, "Let me show you what a wonderful WIFE I am!"

Calling her feminized husband by her old name, Cindy replied, "Oh god Cindy, we’re never swapping back"

"mmmm… good… I like being Cindy!"


 And with a spurt of cum sealing him into his wife's body the new Cindy said, "And I love doing my... 'chores'!" 

Comments