Being Part of the Family


 My ex got custody of the kids, but her dad, a skilled plastic-surgeon, had an idea of how to let me be part of the family.  A few months later I was an older woman and his second wife. My kids call me Gramma now!

We were on a family vacation and my kids were with their mom while I went off to a nude beach with her dad!  He whispered in my ear as we walked down the beach like a happy couple, "That’s it, Peggy, keep being a good wife and Julie never needs to know who you really are... Or who you WERE lol!"

"I just want to spend time with my kids.." I whimpered.

"You will, but you’re their Grandma now and if you don’t want them to know what a fuckup you are you’ll behave like I tell you to! Now get into character and get ready for some playtime with grampa!"

I knew the price I had paid and I reached over and squeezed his cock with my manicured hand. "Oh hunny I love your cock so much!" I cooed like a good lover.

"That’s it darling, you’re going to love being part of the family again… as my wife!"

Comments