Sexbot "Maintenance"

I would transfer my mind into the maidbot during the day for fun, but one day the bot maintenance guy came by to do maintenance, on ME!

"That’s weird," the repair guy said. "Some sort of backdoor for updates… well.. Let’s close that… Looks like they’re using the bot for sex… I’ll just add some sexbot routines…"

I hear myself say, "I AM SEXBOT 0983XC-3. System is Locked."

Oh shit! The prgramming is in control and I have to obey like her!


He then starts to "test" my fucntions, fucking me in every position and getting off using my fembot body. "What a good fuck! I’m going to switch designations with the loaner bot and take this one home with me!"

With that the loaner fembot connected to my brain and we traded designations.  She is now the household bot with authorization to transfer her mind to my old body and I am stuck as the service guy's sex toy... forever! 

Comments