Mother of the Bride


 

Cindy and I had been friends since we were kids – we were never romantic, it would have been like dating my sister. But we were as close of friends as anyone could be.

Then she met Jason.

Don’t get me wrong, Jason is a great guy, for the most part. He’s successful, good looking and confident as hell.  Except for when it came to me an Cindy.  He was sure I was trying to steal her away from him, which as stupid as it seems, neither Cindy or I could convince him wasn’t true. 

He made her happy, so I stayed out of the way.  Cindy and I would still get together for coffee or lunch, and I could tell that she really loved the guy, and all I would ever want for her is to be happy and loved and I was still part of her life, even if only on the edges, and it was okay.

Until the wedding. She really wanted me to come to the wedding, and since her mother had disappeared into Tibet to join some Buddhist temple never to return to western life… well it was her and her Dad and he was stuck out of the country. Her big wedding day and she had  no family, other than me. But Jason wasn’t having any of it – it was their day, and he didn’t want me around to ruin it.

There wasn’t anything to do about it, until Cindy had a brilliantly stupid idea.

“You could be my Mom!”

“Excuse me?”

“No really, she’s been away so long people barely remember her, and you kind of look like her, and with the right makeup and, um, ‘enhancements,’  you could pass as her! Jason would be happy to have my Mom at the wedding, and you can be my Mom!”

It was a crazy idea, but I’m not very big, and I admit that I’m built kind light framed and delicate. And the fact that Cindy worked in a clinic where they did temporary beauty treatments made it hard to argue against “enhancements” as she called them.

A week before the wedding I found myself at Cindy’s clinic.  It was more a salon that did some medical treatments than a clinic… “It’s all reversable,” Cindy says, “But, I want you to be perfect, that way you can be with me and my bridesmaids!”

“It’s okay, Cindy, I trust you and I know how important this is to you, let’s just get it done so you can have a great wedding day.”

With that she gave me a little happy gas. I can’t really remember what all she did, but there were the two bowl shaped things she put on my chest while she did something with a saline injection. I could feel discomfort, but not much, as my skin was treated to soften and stretch as the soft mounds filled up on my chest. 

She also did something “down there” where she stitched my male bits back to look like a slit. I remember her saying, “Now you’re all flat down there, just like a woman should be... you’ll be able to change clothes in front of the girls and no one will know what you have tucked away in there!”

When it was all done I got dressed in a “mother of the bride” dress and looked in the mirror. Cindy’s mom stared back. I wasn’t David anymore, I was Elisabeth! It was crazy, it wasn’t that I couldn’t pass as her mom, I couldn’t pass as ME anymore!  

Cindy had planned ahead and renewed her mom’s driver’s license – you can renew without a new photo at least once in our state and now I had her ID in my purse along with a credit card with her mom’s name on it.

She took me to her Dad’s house, the house she grew up in, and got her mom’s stuff out of storage and filled the closet. Now I had a complete wardrobe to go with the curvy body I was now the owner of. She made me promise to stay as the house, sleep in the king sized bed and tell people I was thinking about moving back permanently.

The days before the wedding were actually fun. I met Jason’s mother, and she was actually very nice, saying how much she loved my “daughter.”  Having grown up with Cindy I didn’t have any problems telling stories about her as a little girl, I just had to remember to tell them as if I watched her as her mom, not her friend.

But the craziest was when her dad showed up.  

I was getting dressed in Elisabeth’s clothes when I heard a man say, “Elisabeth? You came back!”

I turned around and was face to face with Cindy’s dad… Elisabeth’s husband. He looked more closely and said, “Wow, I don’t know who you are but you look so much like my wife you could fool just about anyone!  Now you’d better tell me what’s going on!”

 “I’m so sorry, Mr. Johnson, I’m David, Cindy’s friend… Jason didn’t want me around for the wedding so Cindy came up with this plan… really… she just wanted me to be there and have family there… please don’t say anything, Jason would kill me, maybe really kill me, if he found out!”

“Well, well… Let me just think for a bit… those tits,” he gestured at my half naked body, “they look pretty real.  And I don’t see any sign of a bulge down there!”

I had almost forgotten I was half naked standing in front of a man – half naked with big tits on display and just a pair of panties barely covering my crotch! “Cindy took me to her salon… she.. um… tucked it back so it looks like I have… um… ‘women’s parts’ and she filled my chest with something that’s supposed to go away.”

He smiled as I covered my breasts. “They look very nice on you, ELISABETH. I can’t call you David with that body. Now, tell me, how long have you been pretending to be Elisabeth?” 

“A week…” I said meekly, “I’ve been going to all the brides’ events… There’s a rehearsal dinner tonight… Jason’s mom said she is really happy I’m going to be there… but.. and… um...”

“What? You can tell me, after all we’re practically married!” 

“Oh god… well that’s the point! She wished my ‘husband’ could be here! Now what are we going to do?”

“You’re going to get dressed and we’re going to that dinner, as husband and wife!”

The dinner was wonderful, Cindy and Jason really are a good couple, and he was really nice to me as his future mother-in-law... I just wish he didn’t hate Cindy's friend David so much... I mean... hate the real me so much. 

I was sitting at the parents table next to his father looking every inch of Cindy’s mom. My dress was a little tight (Cindy said my breasts might actually grow a little more before starting to shrink) and the wine and the long day and tight clothes meant I found myself having to pee multiple times, just like the women at the table… the other women I guess…

Cindy’s dad insisted I call him Bruce, or, more often, “honey.” He loved having his “wife” back and kept putting his arm around me and even kissing me on the cheek from time to time. By the time we were heading home he was downright amorous.

“Where have you been sleeping?” He asked knowingly.

“Um… in the master bed.”

“Good, you can sleep there with me tonight.  It’s going to be so good to have my wife back in bed with me!” 

“B-but…”

“Find a cute nightie.”

And so, I found myself with tits and what looked like a pussy wearing a cute nightie with a man curled up behind me, his erection pressed between my butt cheeks.  He cupped my big soft breasts with his strong masculine hand while looked at my painted nails of my own small soft hands in front of me… and… it felt nice.

It felt nice to be held. It felt nice to be wanted. It felt nice to be… married.

I wiggled my but against his crotch, and he pressed harder against me.  He started dry humping my ass and… so help me… I humped back. He kneaded my breasts and pressed into my rear through his pajamas and my nightie while he nibbled on my ear.

He rolled away for a minute, fumbling with something, and I felt… sad and lost. As much as I didn’t want him to use me, I also DID want him to treat me like his wife. 

Suddenly he was back, and I felt my nightgown flipped up before he wrapped his arms around me again and grunted, “I’m never letting you go again, Lis,” he whispered as he pulled me tighter and slid his cock right up my ass!

“OH MY GOD!” He must have rolled over to get lube because it slipped in so fast and so deeply I didn’t feel any pain. I could just barely see our reflection in the bedroom mirror and I saw Bruce fucking his wife Elisabeth, only I was Elisabeth and I could feel her husband’s cock inside of me!

My own cock was locked away behind some surgical magic with no way to get hard, but it felt GOOD. I felt pressure that started rolling with each thrust of Bruce’s cock, like I was on the edge of cumming.

He slid out and flipped me onto my back and then raised my legs and slid back in again laying his whole body against mine, missionary… baby making… husband and wife… and I felt so much like his wife with my breasts pressed between us and his cock deep inside me!

“I love you Lizzy!”

“I love you too Bruce!” It just popped out of my mouth, but as I said it, it felt so right, so natural. And with those words I started to cum, not like a normal orgasm, but long and slow and rolling.  I could feel my member twitching in its fleshy prison, I could feel my cum squirting out of me, my whole body twitching and shaking squeezing Bruce’s cock, milking him until he came like a man should, in a forceful grunt as he shot his load deeply into his wife…. Into me. 

He collapsed on top of me and I wrapped myself around him.  I think he literally fucked David out of me, and left only me… Elisabeth… his wife.

Comments