From Captain to Yeoman


 
A freak accident traded the bodies of Janice Rand and Captain Kirk, but the new Captain has no wish to go back to being a sextoy and is brainwashing James T Kirk into believing he has always been Janice Rand

Kirk's head swam. It's what I always said to Janice. No, what Kirk always said to me. But I can't be Kirk. The memories of Janice Rand were a bit jumbled but they were there. She rolled over, her large boobs jiggling distractingly, and saw her beautiful, naked blond body in the mirror. This woman is Janice Rand. I must be Janice Rand. Feelings and thoughts and memories of being Janice rolled over her. 'Of course, how could I be the Captain? I am a woman! I'm Janice Rand, his Yeoman and his lover! 




Comments

  1. As accident somehow it happened Kirk and Randy switched bodies, but Randy was tired being a sextoy so she tricked Kirk and altered his mind , she implanted his mind as he believed was , but Randy had to be sure, so once she locked Kirk in her former body, Kirk now actually believe she was Randy and as he sextoy. Randy now Kirk made sure twice week he kept in ecstasy now Kirk as Randy was know more a sextoy and yeoman now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment